Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Day Seventeen

Last night went well, other than poor James getting caught on my blanket at 3am. We're counting down the days for these staples to be removed! He has one that's still super loose. 

Drop off went well this morning for Nate, James went into school with me and had no issues leaving with me. No crying!! We ran a few errands then went home to relax until we went to pick up Nate. James took a little catnap on the way to school. When we came home it was tough waking him up, but I knew there'd be bedtime issues if I didn't. 

Overall it was a pretty dull blog day, but I'll happily take that. It's 9pm and we're all heading to bed. I think we're all sleep deprived!  Tomorrow is staple removal day. We head over to CCMC for 11:30am and they'll do a
Sedated staple removal. Which means I have to starve this guy out until the appointment. He is very much like me and doesn't handle being hungry very well. 

More tomorrow! 



No comments:

Post a Comment